I suggest you ...

AM OVER IT!!

WHY ARE WE ALL HAVING SOOOO MUCH PROBLEMS?????

I have written in here a few years ago about problems!! Like news feed want update ...getting same over and over ...and other things!! that was 2 years ago!! GUESS WHAT ....STILL HASN'T BEEN FIXED OR ANSWERED????..ARE WE WASTING OUR TIME???? WRITING ALL THESES PROBLEMS??? coz it doesn't look like any thing gets fixed ...i have a Nokia Lumia Windows and Microsoft...and its getting worse with facebook still get over and over feed news....I NOW HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MESSENGER...NEWS FEED...STILL CANT GET INTO SOME OF GROUPS I BELONG TOO ...there is no new app to update ...!! And why should we buy new mob? It will happen to those app also ...ppl that having problems I found the old fb some ppl still have and up top it shows msg that's how I get my message from now they changed messenger....this may help...abit

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get offffffff your butts and do the job ...OMG MAYBE U SHOULD HAVE KEPT THE OLD TEXT TEAM

It will never get fix ...!!!

And if it does it want be as great cause they stuff things more

I agree does anyone give a **** us reporting or doing this here???? Does it get read??? Coz its been months I been reading comments....some from years ago and still Nothing gets done ??? Greeeeh

Yeah the old version is better there is so much more on there I can find ...like reading pin in groups also messenger works that's how I get my msg now

U just need to find old facebook and u can see things and do things more on old. Oone!

Its was much better before and now every time u up date it gets worse and worse :-(

Its soooo annoying!! NOTHING TO UPDATE WINDOWS AND MICROSOFT!!! and I don't want to get new mob ...its not that old ...so does it mean every time ....they up date not allll get updated??? Fix the problem or don't change things coz its worse ever time u touching it

Feedback and Knowledge Base