I suggest you ...

bring back messenger for WP 8.1

WP 8.1 hasn't been around long enough to stop supporting it. Im on a lumia 1020 and on the last update (denim). The device is more than capable to handle the app. There is absolutely no reason to force people on buying a new WP 10 phone.

540 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • deborah Suttondeborah Sutton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same phone and this is so annoying.
        This is my first touch screen phone and I love it. I live on fixed income and can't afford to purchase the windows 10. I really miss messenger and would appreciate if it was available for Windows 8.1 again.

• amiudamiud commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And the problem is the same for facebook and instagram they do not work, can't refresh the news on facebook or see my notifications on Instagram, please fix this problem's

• Cherie WalterAnonymousCherie WalterAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had horrible trouble with this same problem. Why would they do this to a old lady. I have tried everything to update to Windows 10 and I am poor on social security and Medicaid. Can not afford a new phone and this phone is all I have. My computers fan failed and it caused the battery to go bad so now all I have is this phone and now you are changing it so I can not use messenger to.chat with my friends. Pleas fix messenger to allow the 8.1 windows phones. Nokia 645 Lumia so I can get back on messenger!

Feedback and Knowledge Base