I suggest you ...

Bring like button reactions.

The app is total waste. Not able to add feelings. Not able to change profile and cover pic. Now facebook introduces new like button reactions. When we all windows phone users will get these?? Its a basic facebook features. Add this features soon.

5,743 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Thamarai ManalanThamarai Manalan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RocioRocio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very frustraring and annoying not to be able to see when others use the reaction buttons, or to use them in Windows Phone. So bad....

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very annoying when can't see what others have commented when they use the reaction buttons but are notified of the reaction.

• prudieprudie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Buttons of like reactions, n also to reply back to someone's post on fb,,, not being forced to write there names

• NathiNathi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This app really sucks. In even thinking of getting a different phone. It's as basic as it gets. No action buttons, the newsfeed is a mess. The app updates but no change.

• AprilApril commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anonymous.. You cant just log in with google or chrome.. You can no longer save pictures or post I have to go bad and forth from Google login to Facebook App

• AprilApril commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to sign in to Facebook 2 different ways.. I sign in on app and google.. Going back and forth sucks, but When I am logged in through Google I cant save pictures. I used to be able to View actual size then it would save but now it don't.. The faces show up with the Like button and it took me 2 months to tag someone in a post and it doesn't always work .. You can get your messages without messenger and it tells if they are using mobile or web.... The Facebook App.. It will let me save pictures.. The like button doesn't give you the facial reactions.. You can not get your messages without Messenger and it will not tell you if they are using mobile or web even if you have messenger... There are other things also but.. Bottom line is I have to Stay logged in on both and constantly switch back and forth from.. Facebook App and logging in with google or chrome either one...

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe you can do this though the internet browser, by logging onto Facebook that way.r I completely agree that these features should be updated, as well as the notifications , ' Memories with ---- to look back on today ' you can't click that link , it don't respond. You have to go through the internet instead of the App, but if that's the case why have the app? Emily R Goodman St.Francois, Mo

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base